Followers

Thursday 31 May 2012

Bucket of Sunflowers

Hello to you all, well, what a long week, I am so desperate for the weekend to get here. Am looking forward to some Jubilee celebrations tomorrow at the school I work at-a special lunch followed by a street party and lots of activities-should be fun!!
My card today is from a stamp which my friend gave to me during a clear out of her stash-I really love the image and thought it was about time I made a card with it. I coloured him with my promarkers and the papers are a mix of the new Lincoln Linen and a freebie from a magazine.
Wishing you all a Happy Jubilee weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely stamped image Andree, it is so sweet. I just love your layouts, they are just so good!
    Tske care
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x