Followers

Wednesday 25 July 2012

First Christmas card of the year!!

Hi all, hope you are having a lovely week-I am enjoying this weather it has really come at the right time with the school holidays just beginning. I have managed to  get myself quite burned from two days at the seaside and decided today that after the usual boring jobs I would go sit in my craft shed for a little while. What I had forgotten is that the sun is full on it at this time of day so I have been roasting for the last hour or so!!! I must remember that if I want to craft I must do it in the morning!!
Well I decided that with the school fete coming up in September I should really be focusing on some Christmas cards (kind of hard to do in this weather though!!) and I dug out all of my christmas themed stamps etc.  I chose Pickle with Present from Wild Rose Studio as I love this image and coloured him with my promarkers, used some blue (my favourite colour) paper from my stash and added a little die cut snowflake for him to look at-hope you like him.
I am going to enter him into the following challenges:

Paperplay Challenges week 29- Christmas in July
Crafters Companion challenge 26 - Ho Ho Ho Christmas
Quirky Crafts challenge 15  Christmas in July  http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Digi Doodles challenge 117-Anything Goes
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the cute penguin and fab colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute card,
    thanks for have playing with us at paperplay
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cutie! Lovely card, thank you for joining Quirky Crafts this Challenge!
    (Lyn) DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x