Followers

Sunday 26 August 2012

Exam congrats for Ashleigh

Hello all,
hope your Bank Holiday is going well-I guess the weather hasn't been as bad as some holiday weekends, at least we got a bit of sun yesterday and today.
Had a lovely day at Wingham wildlife park yesterday near Canterbury-if you live near I can't recommend it enough, you must go!!-saw tigers being fed by hand, huge lions up close and personal (have never stood so near a lion before and was awesome!!) and had lemurs jumping on our shoulders. A brilliant day and not expensive like other wildlife parks.
Today was a bit of a walk near the sea and a sunday lunch in a pub-excellent!!
I needed to make another congratulations card this week for my other niece and found this lovely Sassy Cheryl image in the 'bargain bin'. I coloured it with my promarkers and teamed it with some papers from my stash. I added some little puched stars and gems and a little stamped wording tag.


I would like to enter her into the following challenges:
Whimsy Stamps challenge 50 - lots of layers
Papertake Weekly challenge -spots and stripes
Basic Grey challenge 75 - anything goes
Enjoy tomorrow, and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Andree. Really cute image, beautifully coloured and love the papers and design you have used.
    Sounds as if you had a great day out
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love your graduation girl. Thanks for playing with us at Whimsy Stamps, hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x