Followers

Sunday 9 September 2012

MP3 Boy-Digi Garden

Morning all
My, what a lovely day but better make the most of it as I hear it is about to change, hmm, will it be the beach for a spot of sunbathing today or a relax in the garden???
I spent such a lovely day crafting yesterday, all of my lot were out so I had the whole day to make cards -sheer heaven!!
Big thanks to everyone who has given me some really helpful advice on pricing etc for my school fete-am starting to get a bit nervous now, just hope it all goes well.
My card today is using another digi image by the wonderful Digi Garden which I have coloured with my promarkers. I used some of my new Bella papers from Wild Rose Studio which I stamped with some music notes, added a punched star and some card candy.



I would like to enter him into the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenges 208-photo inspiration
Creative Craft Challenges 2 - all about the boys
A Gem of a Challenge 54 - A Boy Thing

Hope you all have a lovely week.
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Andree,
    lovely card. Love the colours. Good luck with the challenge.
    Forgot to book mark your blog last time. Have done so this time.
    Have a wonderful crafty day everyone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great boys card Andree love the colours you have used. Congrats on you DT appointment.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andree,
    Another Fabulous card !!! I'm sure your stall at the school fete will be a success!!! After all, your cards are just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Little Edward look sooo stinkin adorable LOL, love the dp's, the colour scheme is just perfect. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured to perfection. Thank You again for another Gorgeous creation Andree.
    Hugs Jacq xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card hun and a great take on our colour inspiration challenge this week! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Cupcake and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Andree, I love the colour combo and the image is so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic boys birthday card, I love that cute image. Thanks for sharing this with us at A Gem of a Challenge,

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card Hunny!!Love that Digi image Thank you for joining in with Creative Craft Challenges2 "All about the boys" Good Luck Annette dt ccc xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card :) thanks for joining the A Gem of A Challenge this time.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so sweet!! I love your layout and your little music notes to go with this image!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x