Followers

Saturday 20 October 2012

Ursula's cupcake

Hello all, here's hoping you are having a lovely relaxing Saturday.
I have a couple of new followers so first I want to say a big welcome to my blog and thank you for joining me.
My day started off with my MOT, poor car failed -needed the brakes sorted and ended up costing me over £100.00 in all-not a happy bunny!!
Had the afternoon to myself and decided to spend it on some craft time-over 3 hours spent in my shed and came in with a couple of cards I am just not happy with-it just didn't seem to flow today, don't know why! Hope that doesn't last lol!!
This card was made previously thank goodness!! and is a gorgeous Digi Garden image called Ursula's cupcake which can be found here. She is coloured with my promarkers and the papers were a freebie download I stumbled on ages ago. I added some gems, flowers and a ribbon and used some glossy accents for the icing (but I don't think it shows too well on the photo.)



I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers challenge 139 - Anything goes
The Poodles Parlour challenge - Anything goes
Bearly Mine challenge 57 - Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge 74 - Anything goes
Papercrafting Journey challenge - Add some bling
Crafty Sentiments challenge - Bows or ribbons

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x








12 comments:

  1. So sweet and really pretty papers. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card with such a sweet image!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Andree, I love the sweet image and the pretty colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and pretty, such a lovely image. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card Andree, the papers are pretty and I love the bows in Ursula's hair. I hope you track down your mojo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love your design and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW!! I love her!! She's so soft and sweet!! What a gorgeous layout my friend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, lovely colours. We all have days when nothing comes of our work. Many times I have more in the rubbish bin than on the table and wonder why I had just spent a couple of hours and achieving nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I've left you a comment already, but I wanted to say thanks so much for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge!! - *Vicki* - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. she's super-cute! The delicate colours are gorgeous with that image - really nicely done!

    thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy
    -Laila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x