Followers

Monday 9 June 2014

Bathtime Emma

Good evening to all my lovely friends,
I hope this post finds you well and that you all had a lovely weekend enjoying the sunshine.
I have been buying a couple of new digis from Pink Gem (and have my eye on a couple more lol!!) which I think are so pretty.
The first one here is Bathtime Emma-I just love the Emma digis-and have chosen to use the pre-coloured version as the shade of pink went so so well with the new paper pack I bought last week!




The paper pack was from The Works and was so reasonable at only 99p that I had to buy two different sorts! The gingham paper was a freebie from a magazine and I just added some glitter glue to the flower and a few sparkly gems to the corners as I wanted to try and leave it uncluttered to focus on the gorgeous image.

I would like to enter it into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge # 121 Use gingham paper
Stampin for the Weekend -Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time challenge # 216 Use a Digi

Well that's all from me for this time.
I hope you all have a wonderful week and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Andree. It is a fabulous image isn't it. I love the papers and great layout.
    Thank you for taking part in a A Gem of a Challenge too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card Andrée, the image is wonderful and the layout is great.
    It's lovely that you've decided to come back to crafting. Just relax and enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this is so cute andree. wow - i wish my hair stayed that gorgeous in the bath and someone served me drinks. you too? lol i love your colors. it is so completely girly and wonderful. and your coloring is stellar. good to see you at OSAAT. best, samara DT OSAAT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x