Followers

Friday 29 August 2014

Pink Tea time Tilda

Afternoon to you all,
I hope that your week has gone well and that you have a wonderful weekend planned.
I am seriously getting those 'back to work' blues that I get every year, the one big downside to working in a school is September!!
I have spent a fair few hours trying to put together a new house card for my daughter who is buying her first house. You know those cards where you have a good picture in your head, then when you come to put it together it just doesn't seem to look quite how you thought? Well, that's one of those cards!! I decided to leave it be for now-if all else fails there's always the Card Factory lol!!
My card today was one that I made the other day when I had a really good afternoon and everything went to plan.
I used my new Papermania Wild Rose capsule paper pack which I love so much I've just ordered the Paris blue version!
I wanted to try and keep this one a little simpler than my normal cards but it was so hard not to add a few flowers here, some more layers there etc etc. I coloured her with my Promarkers, die cut the image and added a sentiment and some card candy and here she is:



I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

Whoopsi Daisy -girly
Treasured Times # 23- anything goes
The Pink Elephant # 265 - anything goes
Inky Impressions # 174- anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks # 209 - old/new (old die/new bp)
Cute Card Thursday # 336- anything goes
Crafting from the Heart # 33- anything goes
Sister Act # 72- anything goes

Well that's all from me for now, my posts will be fewer now I am back to work but I will still pop on as much as I can. Please forgive me if I don't comment on all of your posts, I will still be looking at all of your lovely cards it just means I have less time to comment. Roll on the October half term!!
Thank you so much for popping by today, do take care and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Andree, such a sweet image and I love the pretty papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation and super gorgeous colours used..and what a sweet stamp, not seen this one before.xx.love this .xx
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...love the image and the pretty papers...on my wish list...which is getting longer by the day! Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image, and nice pink pattern paper too. Way to go, love your card, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x