Followers

Saturday 6 June 2015

Eleanor & Pickles hula dancer

Hello all,
I hope this finds you all well this weekend. It's so nice to finally see some lovely sunshine here in the UK too.
My post was originally meant for tomorrow but I've just found out we will be going out for the day tomorrow with my son who has a very rare day off so it's a day at the beach followed by a cream tea in Hythe! I thought I should get this done now in case we are late back tomorrow.
I've managed to fit in some lovely crafting time this weekend and have thoroughly enjoyed myself!
This card was made for the current Lacy Sunshine facebook challenge. I just love this image-(very close to my heart what with my blog name too!!)  and she was such a joy to colour . I just can't resist these gorgeous images lately and added another two to my collection this week-I really must hide that bank statement!!
For my card I chose some gorgeous Nitwit papers (Promises) to go with her and coloured her up with my Promarkers. I cut her out with an oval die and made a faux nestie using some deckled edge scissors.
I die cut a leafy shape with a Marianne die and the lettering was cut using an Xcut die. I added a paper flower, lots of glitter and some gems too:


I'd like to enter her into the following challenges;

One Sweet Challenge -dies /punches
Crafty Time -girls, girls, girls
Digi Designs -die cuts
That's Crafty -all that glitters
Aud Sentiments -bingo(markers, digi, die)
Sassy Studio #284-summer lovin
Crafty Gals Corner #22-summer fun
Lacy Sunshine # 59-tic tac toe (die cuts, lacy sunshine image, gems)
Sister Act #109 -anything goes
Cuttlebug Mania -bling

Well that's about it for me for today, I'm off to watch a film and enjoy a nice glass of wine-cheers!!
Thank you so much for stopping by today, until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty design, lovely colours and a cute image, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Andree what a beautiful card I love the image and the colours and your design are wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Andrée. The papers are gorgeous (I have them too but haven't been brave enough to cut them up yet) and I love the die-cuts you've used. Have a wonderful family day out xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh- I love Lacy Sunshine! Great card with a lot of beautiful elements. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love your coloring.
    Thanks for joining our DTBST Summer Lovin' challenge at Sassy Studio Designs.

    Kitty
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your summer fun card

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image and card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Time this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore this image, it is so fun;) Thanks for playing along with SSD and DTBST Summer Lovin' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable. And I love your color choice. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah so adorable, you just reminded me I have not used my image yet.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card so adorable. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our bingo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us in our Bingo challenge at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card Andree!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis last week and I should hope you join us again! Our new challenge is up now;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x