Followers

Sunday 26 June 2016

Craft Time......what's that????

Hello all,
wow, I can't believe it's so long since I did a post, I hope you have all been keeping well. Firstly I MUST give you all a huge apology for not visiting and commenting on your makes for quite a while. Life has got a bit crazy in the last couple of weeks-end of term looming at work means I come home utterly drained and exhausted each day -most nights I'm eating my dinner then climbing into bed! Then my daughter decided to bring her wedding forward by a whole year, meaning it's now this time next year so it's been nothing but wedding plans, research, planning invites etc and then as it that's not enough it's my sons 21st in two weeks and we are planning a big party at home (for which I really don't feel ready). My craft time has been non existent!
Anyway, I'm trying to do this post before someone or other decides they really need me!
I made this card a little while back for my box at work using a lovely image by Flat Friends which I coloured with Promarkers. The papers and pretty pearl brad are both from Poundland and the sentiment is from Netty's Cards. The corners are punched with an X cut corner punch.



I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Friends -song (I'm getting married in the morning)
Crafting with Friends #23-anything goes
The Stamping Boutique -wedding
Craft Rocket #18 -weddings & things
Cute Card Thursday #431-wedding

I am hoping that things will calm down over the next few weeks and I can get back into my normal craft routine, I promise to visit and comment more frequently very soon so hope you will bear with me until then.
Take care and until next time
Aloha
Andree x








8 comments:

  1. Evening Andree what a beautiful card and your design and colours are wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andree
    Fabulous card... Love the image...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back with another card, looks lovely x.. {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining us at CWF

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenge
    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Craft Rocket Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty wedding card! Thanks for joining us at the Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello... Thanks for joining the 'Inspired by a Song' challenge with your lovely card and you have chosen a good song too. Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (Team Leader, Crafty Friends Challenge Blog) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project with many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Crafty Friends "Inspired by a Song" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, Crafty Friends DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x