Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2016

A short absence

Hi all,
just a really quick post to say that I may be absent from my blog for a couple of weeks.
I was on holiday when I got the news that my daughter has developed a blood clot in her lung after a flight home from her own holiday. It was really scary and the hospital said had she left it another 24 hours and not gone there it could have been very nasty indeed. She really was very lucky that her boyfriend insisted she go as she was in so much pain.
It means that I am now going to be helping her out as much as possible as shes not allowed to move around too much-crafting is going to be way down my list at the moment so I do hope you will bear with me and I will be back just as soon as I can.
Thank you all for your support and I hope to see you all soon.
Andree x

3 comments:

  1. Wishing your daughter a speedy recovery. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How scary for you and the family Andrée. I hope your daughter has a good recovery. Crafting can wait, family comes first xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your daughters better soon...Sending big hugs and take care..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x