Followers

Sunday 29 April 2012

Rainy Sunday

Well what an awful day today has been, rain and bad winds which have blown down one of our fence panels-still I guess just losing one was pretty good!
I popped up to my local craft shop in the hope that the new Creativity! magazine might be out so I could curl up with it and a nice cup of coffee but had no luck-lady said I would have to wait till Wednesday!!
Didn't fancy sitting in my craft shed in all the rain so emptied as much as I could into a huge holdall and decided to craft at the dining room table in the warm!!
I recently downloaded the Wee Hope digistamp from Sylvia Zet and bought a new promarker in a lovely shade of peach so wanted to use that-hope you like it!
Fingers crossed for better weather tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x