Followers

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Ursula's sweater

Evening all,
hope this post finds you warm and dry-what a horrid day out there!
Just a very quick post today to add a card I made a little while ago using a sweet little image from the Digi Garden called Ursula's Sweater-I do seem to use the little Ursula images alot, I have a real soft spot for her and think she is my favourite, even though I think all the Digi Garden images are gorgeous!
I was having a little play at leaving some white space and am not sure I quite succeeded-will have to maybe work at it a little more!! (A good excuse for more craft time I think!!)





She's coloured with my promarkers, the papers are some from my stash and I added a Marianne Die flourish and some punched flowers to finish.

I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

Inky Impressions challenge 86 - Girly
Paper Playtime challenge 89 - Anything Goes
Dream Valley challenge 45 - Anything Goes
Stamp n Doodle challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely week and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Andree, I love the sweet image and your colouring is fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card Andree, love the layout and colours
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and the image is so sweet and perfectly coloured - sadly I am lacking in the colouring department!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Andree, I love the cute image and the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute image. Great colouring and love your colour choices
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card with great colouring of that lovely image!
    Thanks for joining Inky Impressions!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe! That is a sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Andree!! She's so very sweet hun!! LOVE the colors and the gorgeous design here!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x