Followers

Saturday 10 November 2012

Victorian Lady

Evening all
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. First of all I must say a big Thank You to all who have left me such lovely supportive comments during my poorly tooth saga this week, its been such a help and is so kind of you all. I've had a very rough week and had to return to the dentist yesterday -she said I have got an infection in my gum which has been giving me all the pain, am now on two lots of antibiotics so fingers crossed all will be well now.
On to my card then and this one I made for my Mother in Law who loves all types of period dramas -found this on the internet and thought it was just perfect for her. I used a papercellar Victorian Classics backing sheet, added a doily to the back and a ribbon and bow and some punched flowers and gems to finish. Hope you like her.



I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz challenge 158 -  Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts challenge 3 - Monochrome
CRAFT challenge 180 - Inspired by a Film (Pride & Predjudice)
Crafty Ann's challenge 78- tic tac toe (flowers, gems, ribbon)
My Time to Craft challenge 196 - Vintage

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,such a lovely image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Andree, I love the image and the soft colours are beautiful.
    I hope the antibiotics start to help soon, no wonder you were in so much pain.

    Thank you ,also, for taking part in the Ladybug Crafts Challenge this month

    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fabulous card Andree, the image and layout are wonderful.
      I'm so glad you are now getting the proper treatment and hope you are pain free x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card and image, hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful image. Love what you have done with her here Andree.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card Andree, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, thanks for playing along with our Anything goes challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andree
    A beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice, Andree
    Beautiful.
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful lady and a lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x