Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Elliot's Gifts

Evening everyone
I hope you are all having a lovely week-I am having a very nice short week as I finally got my 'snow day' on Monday. I got so much done and would just love to be able to do a four day week every week-I even fitted in some craft time in the afternoon, just love crafting in the house!!
I am trying to get a bit ahead of myself with birthdays and other occasions this year as far too often I am rushing to make a card and find that takes the enjoyment out of it when there is pressure to get something made quickly-so far so good but it is only January-I'll let you know how well I kept to it around the middle of the year!!!!
My card today is made with such a cute Digi Garden image-Elliot's Gifts which you can find here, I just love this little fella and there are some other designs featuring Elliot over at Digi Garden for you to choose from. There is also a customer challenge running which is currently a photo inspiration-you can find it here. You need to use a Digi Garden image to qualify but if you take a quick peek on facebook and like their page Jacqui very kindly has a Freebie on a Friday so there's no excuse not to enter!
I coloured Elliot with my Promarkers-the brown and flowery papers are from Wild Rose Studios and the heart paper was from my stash. I added a little chipboard heart which came free with a magazine and added some card candy to finish, hope you like him!


I would like to enter him into the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers challenge 152 -  Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter challenge 96 -  Anything Goes
Inky Impressions challenge 94 -  Celebrate
Paper Playtime challenge2 - Use some brown
My Mums Craft Shop challenge 1 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week.
Until next time
Aloha
Andree xx



11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Andree, I love the cute image and beautiful colour scheme
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super card Andrée, I love the colours and the image is so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet image, makes a great card
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie Andree! Love these colours together. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely - I like the way you use your background papers, always looks so co-ordinated and neat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another really cute card Andree. Love your colour combo and the papers you have used. Perfect layout to really show him off
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is so precious Andree!!! Love the papers and added heart accent!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww how cute and sweet, love your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is a wonderful celebration of love, even without a sentiment. Love the design with the heart and dp's too. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck.Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina cc

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is so sweet, I love that image and the gorgeous heart embellie, thanks for joining in the fun at The Paper Shelter this week, good luck in the draw, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x