Followers

Thursday 31 January 2013

Some sad news-In memory of Jacqui

Hello everyone
this post is to share some very sad news.  I and my team members at the Digi Garden heard yesterday that Jacqui McNeill the owner and designer of the Digi Garden had sadly passed away.
Jacqui had been quite poorly for a little while but none of us expected to hear such sad news and all of us are   shocked and extremely saddened and I know Jacqui and her gorgeous little images will be so very missed by all of us in blogland. My thoughts and prayers are with Jacqui's family at this sad time.
For anyone that has bought digi images recently there is a message on the Digi Garden website from Lisa (Jacqui's sister) advising of how to contact her.
I wanted to post a card in Jacqui's memory and decided on this one as it was the one I sent in when Jacqui was asking for applications to join the Digi Garden Divas-Jacqui commented that it was 'just so stinkin' cute' which made me laugh at the time and makes me so sad now.
To me it sums up what Jacqui loved to do-create gorgeous little images for us all so that we could lovingly  make them into our cards and she never stopped drawing even when she was so poorly-I requested a special image from her only recently and it was drawn and ready to use within a couple of days.
So Jacqui, this one is for you in your memory, I have loved being a part of the Digi Garden Divas -we will all miss you so very much-a very big Aloha to you and thank you for allowing me to share your beautiful work


Andree xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Andree, lovely post for Jacqui, she will be very missed by us all. cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad is this - all my sympathies to her family and all those connected with her. Your card is a beautiful homage and what a lovely, but sad blog today. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andree, I saw this very sad news on Vicki's blog earlier. It sounds like Jacqui was a very special lady and will be missed by everyone.
    Your card is gorgeous, the soft colours and so gentle.
    Take care
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andree, this post is so lovely and hearfelt my dear friend. Your card is so soft and pretty and what a lovely tribute to Jacqui!! It's been a pleasure to work alongside both of you. I know that Jacqui would love this as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sad news Andrée, my thoughts go out to everyone conected to Jacqui. I can see why she loved your card, it's so pretty. I do hope you will keep on using Jacqui's lovely images, that would be the best tribute to her x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how awful Andree I am very sorry to read this, you have written a fabulous post in her memory and made a truly fabulous card!! hugs, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry to read about the sad occasion. Your card is absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure she would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your card!! Lovely words, she would be happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x