Followers

Thursday 17 January 2013

Racing Ted in brown

Evening all
Hope this finds you nicely tucked up in the warm with a nice hot drink (if you are in the UK that is!!)
I keep checking the weather report waiting for that snow but am not sure that my part of the country is going to get so much. I have new wellies at the ready too!!
It's got to that time of the year again when its just too cold to go out and play in my shed so I've loaded up my big travel bag and can hopefully sit in the nice warm dining room to craft for a bit- at least until the weather warms up and I get told to clear all my bits and chased back to my shed!!
I have a couple of cards on the go at the moment but both need a few final touches so will hopefully post them in the next week-one was made with some wonderful 'clearance' goodies bought at Hobbycraft at the weekend-there's nothing quite like getting a good old craft bargain and I came home quite over the moon!!
I suddenly realised this morning that I need to send a male birthday card quite urgently (which I hadn't prepared for) and remembered I had one in my box that I made at the end of last year. I also realised that I had forgotten to post it on my blog so that's what I'm doing today.
This card was made with my Racing Ted stamp which I've had for ages and really love; he's been used for male cards as well as driving congrats in the past. He's coloured with my promarkers and I used papers from the Wellington pack and added some card candy to finish, hope you like him.


I'd like to enter him into the following challenges:

Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge 110 - Teddy Bears
Papercrafting Journey challenge - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine challenge 69 - Anything Goes
Squirrel and the Fox challenge 35 - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky challenge 154 - Get Moving
My Mums Craft Shop challenge 1 - Anything Goes
Dream Valley challenge - Anything Goes

Enjoy your evening and I'll hopefully see you at the weekend with my Tea for Two card!
Thanks so much for stopping by and until then.
Aloha
Andree xx


16 comments:

  1. AWW! Your bear is so sweet!! Love your fab colors and layout my friend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Andree, love the colour and fab image, stay warm! Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww that image is so cute Andree and I love the colour scheme with those wonderful papers.

    Thank you, also, for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card - all zingy and fresh and love the layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card ...love the image,great colour too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great male card Andrée, the image and layout are super. I'm glad you're tucked in the warm now to craft x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic male card, Andree. Love your design, and colours...cute image too.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x
    P.S. You and I are at opposite ends of the temp. scale - while it is too cold for you in your shed, mine is like an oven...at 10.30am it is 42 degrees C, and climbing! (last week we had several days at 46). My tiny little air conditioner in my shed just can't cope on days like this. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute is this little bear! I love your rich papers, too, they look great! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    Stay warm!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Andree...that's one cute stamp :) Thanks for joining our challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Love the image! Thanks for playing with us at PCJ Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, such a great image and lovely warm colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Love the colours and I will use that sketch. It's fab, lou x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout for a fab image. Love the rusty hues you've used here too.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Hope you'll join us again soon.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great image and I love the layout too. Thanks for playing along with us at Bearly Mine Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card, thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x