Followers

Sunday 31 May 2015

Golfing Pawpaw

A very good afternoon to all my friends and followers today, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
Well its my last day before going back to school tomorrow and I have really had a lovely break. I finished off a full week by going out for a gorgeous afternoon tea with my daughter and Mum and Dad yesterday and it was so nice to spend time with them, we had a good old natter and some wonderful sandwiches and cream cakes-you can't go wrong can you??
My card today is for my lovely Dad, there's no sentiment yet as I couldn't decide whether it's for his birthday or for Father's day! I won this image in a challenge at Inky Impressions and loved it straight away. My dad had an interest in golf many years ago and I remember him taking me to the driving range a couple of times.
I coloured it with Promarkers and layered him with some Kraft card and papers from a really old pack from Paper Cellar. I punched a strip from Kraft card for the side and added a little score sheet and a golf bag button which I've had for ages.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap shack#90-anything goes
Alphabet challenge -H (hats and handbags)
Sister Act #108-anything goes
CRAFT #313-fathers day/male
Crafters Cafe #118-one for the boys
Penny's #229-anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown #246-anything goes
Sweet Stampin -fathers day/special man
Inspiration Destination #35 -anything goes

Well thank you so much for stopping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave.
I hope you all have a wonderful week.
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

16 comments:

  1. Your Dad will love this perfect card for Father's Day! thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super male card, thanks for joining in at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic man card Andree! glad you've enjoyed your week - but it passes far too quickly doesn't it? Still, 6 weeks and then I break up for summer - yippee!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card for your Dad Jacee...Such a great image and colours...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I like that image and how lovely you colored it. Thanks so much for playing along this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Andree, I love the image and brilliant design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andree what a wonderful card I love the design and the topper is great.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, thank you for sharing with us at the CRAFT Challenge. Shona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant male card Andrée, your dad will love it. The image is fabulous and the paper and little golf bag are wonderful. I hope your first day back at school wasn't too difficult xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Andree. This is a great Male Card. You have a beautiful Blog. Thanks for entering our GD Call. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great stamp for a male card. Love that tartan paper and that lovely trellis border. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our 'Father's Day/Special Man' challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week. We're so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. BRILLIANT Andree, love this male card and what a stamp..xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous masculine card Andree! I love that image and the added score sheet, so fun! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab male card.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, hope to see you again soon.
    Sharon DT
    ewe2cancraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree with you! It's a fab image! I used it recently at IDCB. Love your design! Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  16. great male card and image, thanks for sharing at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x