Followers

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Lacy Sunshine Veronica

Hello to all my friends and followers today, hope you're all well and having a good week so far.
It's my last week at work again before the half term, time really does fly when you work in a school. I am really looking forward to some lovely days out-first I'm off to London on Saturday as I bought my sister a ticket for the London Eye as neither of us has done that yet and then we're off to the top of the Walkie Talkie building for a look at the view -so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a sunny day!! Then I'm visiting Mum and Dad which will no doubt involve a trip out for a coffee and on Friday my daughter's taking me to Lakeside for a girly shopping day and lunch by the lake! In amongst all that I'm planning lots of craft time too!
On to my card then, this is made with a new image I bought from Lacy Sunshine called Veronica Pinup Girl and I knew straight away which colours I wanted to use. I coloured her with Promarkers and used my freebie paper pack from Lili of the Valley again-I can't seem to put this one down!!. I double die cut a butterfly and added some pearls and glitter and a punched strip with my Martha Stewart punch. I also die cut a corner with the freebie die which came free with the Docrafts magazine. My trusty paper flowers finished it off:





I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Creatalicious #75-butterfly
Oddball Art -butterfly or dragonfly
Polkadoodles #19 -things with wings
I love Promarkers #269 -flowers
Crafty Gals Corner #19 -may flowers
Crafting Musketeers # 25-die cut
Die Cuttin Divas #216-water a flower
Passion for Promarkers #297 -no sentiment
Crafty Sentiments -anything goes

Well that's about all for now, thank you so much for stopping by today-I'm off to play a while in my craft room as I have the house all to myself for a few hours!
Enjoy the rest of your week and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x
















21 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Andree I really love the colours and papers you have used it gives such a soft delicate look to the card, the image is awesome.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, such a lovely card Andree.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation! Beautiful image and papers!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Cahallenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Andree, I love the sweet image and pretty colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so stinkin' cute and girly!! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully done. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. Thanks for joining us for our Things with Wings Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. A sweet card Andrée. The papers and butterfly are lovely and the image is wonderfully coloured.
    I hope you manage to fit everything in next week. I'll be entertaining my two grandchildren xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous. I just love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, Andree! Love the pretty pink and green tones and sweet image! Thanks for playing along with our Anniversary Challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for playing with Die Cuttin' Divas this week. Love the big flowers and pretty butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Andree. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our special 6th anniversary challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful creation. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge. Good Luck...Genny DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card, cute image and I love your layout. Thanks for joining Oddball Art Co Challenge! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Butterfly” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Blog Challenge.
    http://oddballstamps.blogspot.ca/

    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x