Followers

Sunday 3 May 2015

Little blue train

Hello all, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. In true UK style our Bank Holiday weekend has so far been a bit of a washout here-the sun is promised a bit for tomorrow so fingers crossed. I just know it will be back to sunny and warm when we all go back to work on Tuesday though!!
I've tried three times to sit and write up this post but each time I try, one or the other of the family calls me for something-the last call was to act as taxi to my son so he could go meet his mates in town. Hopefully now all is calm and I can get this done in the one sitting-, I often wonder if any other mums find their crafting always takes a back seat to everything else going on in the house?? I'm honestly amazed I ever find any time to do anything crafty at all!!
My card today was made for a colleague at work to give to her Grandson. She told me he had very particular likes so I was asked to use a train image and to use his favourite colour of blue. The wording was also at her request. I really hope Ozden is pleased with it when he sees it.
The image was a free clipart image which I coloured with my Promarkers and I layered it with some blue papers from my stash. I cut out some puffs of smoke for the train and added his age on them too.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Ooh la la creations #179-nursery times ( down by the station)
Sister Act #104-anything goes
Simply Papercraft #3-lots of layers
Crafting by Designs -anything goes May challenge
Sweet Stampin -film or book (the railway children)
Creative Fingers #78 -anything goes
Polka Doodles -anything but a square
Quirky Crafts challenge # 9-quirky journey
Crafts Galore Encore -anything goes

Well thank you so much for stopping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave, I hope you have a wonderful week.
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card....Thanks for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenge. DT Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design again with interesting goodies to look at.xx

    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and layout! I really like the train and the sentiments! Thank you for linking with us at Sister Act card challenge!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layout you've created. I'm sure your friend's grandson will love his card. Thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andree what a gorgeous card I love the image and your design is wonderful as ever. Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La challenge.
    And good luck.

    Debs DT Member. xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable card, Andree. Just perfect for a little boy! Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles’ Anything But Square challenge.
    hugs, Asha (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design, lovely colours and papers and a fab image!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so sweet, I love your colour combo and the layout. The little puffs of smoke are fab.
    Thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Andree such a lovely adorable image and design, super card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card - great LO.
    Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stamping' this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a fab card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Time, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your train is spectacular and I love the touch of pattern paper. It goes perfect with this image. Great inspiration. Thank-you for joining us at the CraftsGaloreEncoreAnything Goes Challenge!

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Time Challenge's
    Hugggs Lori X x X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x