Followers

Monday 25 June 2012

Faye on Toadstool

Evening all, hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine today.
We braved the seaside on Saturday but nearly got blown away walking by the sea-shouldn't complain as it did at least stay dry and sunny!!
I am feeling a bit worried today as I think I have agreed to do an Autumn fair at the school I work for-agreed to it without thinking and now realise just how much work will be involved-(any tips would be hugely appreciated).
My card today was a bit of an experiment really, I was aiming for a card for my Dad with a little workman digi stamp so popped down to my local DIY store for some offcuts of wallpaper. When I got it all  home though it didn't really go with the picture -but it matched the colours I had used to practice my colouring in on my new digistamp from Pink Gem Designs. An hour later this is the result and I am now planning to use it as a Congratulations for my neice's A level results.
I think I am going to also enter it into the Allsorts challenge number 160-'any die will do'and paperplaychallenges week 25-use a die.


Well until next time.
Aloha.
Andree x

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card, the image is beautiful and I love the colours and layout you have used

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x