Followers

Friday 8 June 2012

Pink Gem Designs Faye with Flowers

Morning all, the last day of the school holidays and I am so sad it went by so quickly. Still, only 6 weeks to go until the big summer holidays and boy am I looking forward to that!
My card today is using a digi stamp by Pink Gem Designs called Faye with Flowers and I am going to enter her in their photo inspiration challenge today!! I have coloured her with my promarkers and used some little butterflies and gems to embellish.
Have a good weekend, until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sweet creation..lovely PG image fab colours great take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you so much-am very excited and have loved taking part!!
      Andree x

      Delete
  2. gorgeous card, lovely colours and well done for being picked out as the winner!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue, and thank you for being a new follower on my blog-(don't really know quite what I'm doing but it's fun learning!!) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x