Followers

Sunday 10 June 2012

Father's Day card

Morning all, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. We even managed a cheeky BBQ yesterday evening-finally got a gas bbq at the end of last summer and grab every opportunity (much to the kids disgust!!) to eat outside-well, in this country you have to make the most of every bit of sunshine don't you??
My card today I made for my Dad's Father's Day card, but having made it I'm really not so sure about it-have kept it on the side for a couple of days and keep looking at it and wondering if it is 'special' enough for him.....I will probably end up out in my shed making him another later on today!!!
Hope you all have a good week-and for everyone working in a school.......only 6 weeks till the summer hols!!!



Aloha Andree x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x