Followers

Monday 11 June 2012

Little Peggy in Peach

Hello all, hope you are having a good start to the week despite the constant rain!!! Just when will it end?? Well it was back to work today -just where did that half term go? Once again I had made a huge list of things I wanted to get done and by the end of the week I had ticked nothing off-well, it was a very short holiday as everyone was off till Wednesday (absolutely nothing to do with me spending too much time crafting!!)
My card today is another Sylvia Zet image-(I just love these!) and she's called Little Peggy-I decided to colour her in a peach colour with my promarkers and used a Martha Stewart edging punch and some Wild Rose Studio papers I am going to enter her into challenge no# 120 -For a Little Girl over at I Love Promarkers and also week 158 -ice cream colours over at Allsorts.
Hope you like her!
Until next time.


Aloha
Andree x

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, such a lovely image and the colours are beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a really pretty card. I love your colour choices and that punch from Marth Stewart is lovely. Great choice of Designer Papers and your colouring is just beautiful. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMArkers this week, good luck and hope to see you again really soon.
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Andree with a sweet image and lovely design!
    Thanks for taking inspiration from our ice cream colours challenge this week with Allsorts and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Andree, I love the soft shades you've used and the MS punched border is really pretty. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, such pretty colours and I love the cute image
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x