Followers

Sunday 15 July 2012

commissioned card

Afternoon all, hope your weekend has been fab. Well I am really on the countdown now to the summer holidays (so sad, I am almost counting the minutes!!!).
We have lots of staff leaving us this year and I had a commission from work on Friday-some of the lovely ladies that I work with asked me if I could make a couple of cards for them, one for the school nurse and one for the physics teacher. It has been very hard to do and I have spent the weekend panicking in case they don't like what I have come up with. This is the first one finished-for the very lovely school nurse!

I managed to find a good image on the internet and made myself some backing papers from some simple crosses and backed that with some freebie spotty papers from my Quick Cards magazine-now just got to hope they like it!!
Am nearly finished the other card so will hopefully post that tomorrow-am so looking forward to some more craft time soon!
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x