Followers

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Inspired butterfly CAS card

Evening all
I hope your week is good so far. I don't know about you but I am getting fed up now of this cold weather, I just want it to be spring and see some lovely sunshine!!
I thought I'd quickly pop on and post a card I made at the weekend which was inspired by one of the cards I received for my birthday-it was a square card with nine punched and raised out butterflies in different colours.  I realised I have a lovely butterfly punch which a friend bought me that I have hardly ever used so went and dug it out and this is the result.
I used one of my new First Edition packs-Up Up and Away (see, I told you you would be seeing lots of them didn't I????) and added some little teardrop shaped gems.


Every now and again I try to have a go at making a CAS card, which I do love, but I'm never really happy with the outcome-this one I wasn't too unhappy with. I took it into work today as I always keep a little stock of cards there and one of the ladies asked if she could buy it -so I felt I hadn't done a bad job!!
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:

Divas by Design challenge 69 - Winged Things
Nutcrafters challenge 36 - Love and Friendship
Creative Inspirations challenge 200 - Sent with Love
Lisabdesigns challenge - Love
CAS on Sunday challenge 1 -Be my Valentine

Right, I'm off to make a coffee and try to warm myself up!! Thank you for popping in, have a fab rest of the week and until next time.
Aloha
Andree xx




10 comments:

  1. You've been busy! That is a very pretty card & a lovely Spring-like colour. Thanks agan for supporting the Lisa B Designs challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant CAS card Andrée. The butterflies look fabulous and the colour is perfect for spring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, but then this is the sort of thing that I like. I struggle with not being able to put more on my cards and embellish away - something inside just won't let me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous CAS card Andree, love the butterflies
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Andree. I really love the CAS design and beautiful papers.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab CAS card Andree. Love these new papers you are using, that's a lovely zesty green
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andree, this is so pretty!! I think if you keep having a go at CAS, you will start to like it more and more! :) Beautiful job my dear!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely CAS card.Really pretty.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us at Nutcrafters with your CAS card

    Good luck

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S. Forgot to say thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday my friend!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x