Followers

Thursday 3 July 2014

Alice's Frozen Birthday card

Evening all, hope this post finds you all well and enjoying this lovely week so far.
In my last post I mentioned I was working on a birthday card for my niece who just loves Frozen (who doesn't??) and I finally managed to get it finished despite chasing round the country looking at cars for my son who's just passed his test!!
I found a lovely image on the internet of Elsa and cut her out with my shape cutter, adding some glitter to her dress. I decided that I wanted to make a shaped card and chose this one as it has always worked well in the past and gives lots of areas to stick different elements. I found a piece of snowflake patterned paper which exactly matched her dress but only had one piece so knew I had to be careful. I did make one mistake when cutting so had to slightly change the design but I'm not telling how it should have been!!! I cut some glittery swirls with my cuttlebug and die because it reminded me of how Elsa swirls up all the snow in the film and added lots of tiny snowflakes and pearls. Inside there is a little picture of Olaf as a surprise when she opens her card-I tried to get a picture of him too but it proved to be too difficult to keep the card at the right angle to get a good photograph. So here she is:


I am looking forward to some lovely craft time on Sunday so hopefully I will be back Sunday night to share what I make.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and until next time.
Aloha
Andree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x