Followers

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Emma and Rosey

Good evening to all and I hope this post finds you well and managing to keep yourself warm-boy, how cold has it turned?? I very nearly gave in and put the heating on last night!
Since my daughter moved out last week and my son has started uni I am finding the house very quiet-I guess I will get used to it but it is very strange after so many years of noise and mess!
I finished this card at the weekend and used a digi stamp from Fred She Said that I won in a recent challenge. I just loved this gorgeous image as it reminded me of our old dog so I had to colour him in the same colours. I coloured the image with my Promarkers and used a freebie paper pack from a magazine. I used my new X cut paper punch to make a fancy edge along the middle strip and I coloured some flowers to match and added some gems. The sentiment was from Netty's cards and I punched some little butterflies to finish off. I just love this shade of mint and went out and bought myself some new Promarkers in these shades so I think you will be seeing rather a lot of it in the future!!


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Meljens challenge # 230- friends forever
CCC digi creations challenge # 10- digi/borders
Whoopsi Daisy challenge -things with wings
Glitter n Sparkle challenge # 105 - things beginning with B
A Creative Romance challenge - in the garden
Crafting from the Heart challenge # 39- anything goes
Passion for Promarkers challenge # 268- favourite colour combo

Thank you so much for stopping by today and for any comments you wish to leave-I so love reading them.
Enjoy the rest of your week and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x



11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, I love the colours and your very pretty design, thanks so much for joining us at A Creative Romance, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh so cute!!! Love the colors you have used for your card!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Meljen’s challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,fabulous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andree this is just too sweet. Love the image and your coloring is perfect. Love the soft color hues. Great card.😊

    Thank you for playing along with us at Meljen’s Designs Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Meljen’s Designs Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this lovely soft colors thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - lovely choice in colours...simply love that image....I do agree as well its turning mighty cold now ...my heating went on on the 1st October and is staying on !!
    Thanks for joining us in this weeks challenge at Crafting From The Heart
    Debby (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card i love the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at whoopsidaisy challenge good luck

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute image and lovely card Thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and thank you so much in entering our challenge this time of 'dies/borders/punches'
    aNNie
    {ccc digi creations DT member}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Andree,
    What a pretty card. Such a sweet image & I love your choice of colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week. Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x