Followers

Sunday 5 July 2015

Shoes!

Hello today to all my friends and followers, I hope you are all having a fab weekend and that all my USA friends enjoyed a lovely day yesterday.
As it's my son's birthday tomorrow we were all supposed to have a little trip to the beach, collecting my daughter and her dog on the way, but the UK weather had other ideas and we woke up to pouring rain!! No doubt once we go back to work tomorrow the sun will reappear!!
So onto my card then and for this one I used an image from Pink Gem that I won in a challenge. I coloured her with Promarkers and layered her with some Dovecraft Sweet Paris papers.
The  shoe  was a magazine freebie stamp and the sentiment came from a set I've had for ages but I'm afraid can't remember the make. Some card candi finished it off. This one is for my sister in law who doesn't go in for anything cute and fluffy so I needed to keep it a bit less fussy:



I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Inky Impressions #216 - pink & girly
CCC digi creations #28 -3 of a kind (card candi)
Crafty Friends # 9-anything goes
Jo's Scrapshack -# 95 anything goes
Simply Papercraft # 8-anything goes
Crafty Catz # 286-anything goes
Sister Act # 113-anything goes
Creative Fingers # 86-anything goes
Robyns Fetish #271- anything goes

Well that's about it from me for now, thank you so much for stopping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a fab week and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

11 comments:

  1. You have made such a delightful card. The girl image is lovely and you have coloured her perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again for our next challenge. Good Luck. Diane Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Andrée and lovely soft colours. The image and sentiment are fabulous.
    I hope you managed to celebrate your son's birthday despite the typical British weather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design, lovely work!
    hugs JaceeSimply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Andree. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andree what a gorgeous card love that image she is a girl after my own heart, lol, the papers and card design are super, I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the image and layout -nothing is more annoying than good weather all week that breaks at the weekend--Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color pink and shoes - can't get any better than that!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute card :) Thanks for playing in the challenge at Jo's Funday Friday challenges :)
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love It Andree... Beautiful Card Thannx For Playing at Robyn's Fetish This Week .. Good Luck :-)
    Sherry @ RF DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww this is so sweet and cute. I love shoes too :) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x