Followers

Sunday 13 September 2015

Patchy Penny

Hello today to all my friends and followers, I hope you're all having a fab weekend.
I got to have a few hours to myself yesterday afternoon so spent some time at my craft table as I have been suffering a little bit with a lack of mojo just lately.
 I've had this cute image from Lacy Sunshine all coloured up for a while so thought it was about time she made it onto a card.
I fussy cut the image which was coloured with Promarkers and layered her onto a haxagon shape cut with  an x cut die.
I used some papers and a sentiment from a Tilly Daydream pack from Hobbycraft and added some punched leaves and an apple made with a punch from Poundland coloured with Promarkers and glossy accents to add some shine. I had a complete nightmare with the apple as I accidentally put my finger straight onto the first one and then threw some spare card onto the second -enter apple number three!! I cut a little fence for the bottom of the card using a Die Namics die and finished off with a couple of green buttons:

    

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps #109-autumn
Lacy Sunshine -winds of change
Glitter n Sparkle -#154-letter G
Digi designs -fabulous fall colours
Allsorts challenge #328-buttons
Crafty Friends challenge - B is for
That's Crafty -leaves
Crafty Catz #292-autumn colours
Passion for Promarkers #313-add a sentiment

Well thank you so much for stopping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave.
I hope you all have a wonderful week, until next time.
Aloha
Andree x
                                  

21 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card, fab design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Andree... Lovely colours....
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Andree, a sweet image, beautiful colours and I love the layout too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering Crafty Friends ‘B is for…’ challenge with your lovely card… hope you can join us again and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Andrée and gorgeous papers. I love the hexagons and the 'troublesome' apple xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creation Andree! I love it! The coloring, your colors, the DP, all so awesome!

    I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join my celebration. Join as a follower (if not already), comment and add your blog link to Mr. Linky. I am already a follower of your blog. Everyone is welcome to join. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab card - peach and greens seem very popular at the moment. Thank you for joining Passion for Promarkers Challenge 313, good luck Guest\DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, I love the colours! Thank you for entering our button challenge at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card, love the soft tones...
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, love the soft colours
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so lovely I love your soft Autumn colors and design and sweet image. Thank you for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge, hope to see you at the next one too. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card....Love the cute image and design....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Andree. I'm really sorry for my late comment but thanks for sharing at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable. :) Thank you so much for taking part in our challenge this week at PFP. Hugs Lotta, DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card. Love the colors you used and the hexagon shape is cool. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card & Gorgeous Image. Thank you for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle Blog challenge xx DT Sarahjayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply a gorgeous card and cute image - thanks for joining us in this weeks challenge at Gliiter N Sparkle "Use something beginning with a G" - Good Luck
    Debby (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card over at our Crafty Friends Blog!
    Love the hexagons!!
    Good luck in the challenge.
    Xxx Linda DT-CF

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is adorable! I love the image, and how you colored her. Thanks for joining our Winds of Change Challenge at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog. Julie O, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x