Followers

Friday 1 March 2013

Emily Li'l Duckies Lacy Sunshine

Afternoon all
and finally, its the weekend!!! Hope your week has been a good one-mine has been so so busy but I prefer it that way at work if I'm honest, can't bear having nothing to do as the day just drags too much-not much chance of that where I work lol!!!
I am a bit nervous today as one of the teachers has asked me to make a new baby card for another teacher  and it will be sent from all the staff-so no pressure there then!!! Will be trawling the digi sites later for a suitable image and will have to get cracking tomorrow!
I've got the evening to myself tonight so am planning on having a bit of a craft evening and breaking out the huge box of choccies that a lovely teacher bought me today as a thank you -diet's out the window tonight I think!!
This card I have made through the week, a lovely blogger friend pointed me in the direction of these gorgeous digi stamps by Heather Valentin and I have made this card with the free image that Heather sent me so I can enter the challenge over at Lacy Sunshine. I had a look through the images and couldn't resist buying another couple so will hopefully get to make some cards over the next couple of days with them too.
I have used my promarkers to colour and have followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday for the layout. I added some glossy accents to the water and as a couple of splashes but don't think it shows up too well on the photo. I used my hobbycraft edge punch down the middle strip and cut a fancy edge on the yellow paper with some fancy scissors. A couple of flowers finished off the card which is in my favourite shade of blue with yellow added too as I just love these colours together.-I hope you like it.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lacy Sunshine challenge 2 -Favourite colour
Bearly Mine challenge 75 - Anything goes
Joanna Sheen challenge - Layer it up
Little Miss Muffet challenge 55- Blue and yellow
Sketch Saturday challenge - week 247 (rotated)
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 3 - Spring has Sprung

I hope you all have a truly wonderful weekend (weathers supposed to be brilliant next week so maybe time for spring???)
thanks so much for stopping by today, until next time.
Aloha
Andree xx




18 comments:

  1. That's a fab sketch you've followed. Gorgeous card...so clean, pretty and neat. You've coloured Heather's digi beautifully too. Love it.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Andree love this card, great image and love the colours
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Andree. I love the pretty image and you have coloured her beautifully.
    I hope you have a good weekend and have fun making your new baby card. (Pink Gem have lots of cute baby images)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, love the cute image and the colours you have used. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. Love the fresh Spring colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful card Andrée. I'm so glad you like Heather's images. You have coloured Emily wonderfully and the papers are lovely and fresh x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Andree so cute and love your colours, ooooooh did you say box of chocs enjoy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally adorable. Just love the spring colors!!! So looking forward to spring now ;) Love the way you have colored her up.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Lacy Sunshine challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just lovely! I really like the pattern on those flowers. That's the kind of thing I never think to do... Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card...Love your spring colours and the pretty image...jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card I love your colouring and your card design. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty card Andree. I love this colour combo - it looks so clean and fresh. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet image Andree and lovely fresh spring colours. Great layout and design too.
    Have you thought of adding a little background to your stamps with distress inks or chalks to make your images really pop? Or a little shadow around and under them to give them grounding?
    Hope you don't mind me asking
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, Andree! I love the papers and layout! Very cute image! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous design Andree!! :) I love the color combo and your pretty details!! I've been in a fog lately and as soon as I can get back to normal...I'll be more on track with things! Sorry for not being around lately!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card! Thanks for sharing and good luck! Laura (Joanna Sheen DT) X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x