Followers

Sunday 17 March 2013

Maggie Springtime Flowers

Afternoon to you all,
firstly I'd like to say a big Hello and welcome to my new followers-I'm so pleased that you have chosen to join me. Secondly I'd like to say sorry that I haven't been able to pop around and leave comments on so many of your lovely cards over the last few days-the preparation for our holiday has really kicked in and I spent all day yesterday cleaning (yuk!) the house  in readiness to leave it spotless for my daughter who's staying at home and then today I've spent the whole day shopping (yay!!) at Ashford outlet trying to get together the clothes that we all still need. We went for a lovely lunch at Rochester afterwardsroo as we were all starving and needed to sit down for a bit!! Am nearly there now but still need a few last minute bits and bobs which will have to be next weekend!
I'm quickly popping on to post this card that I made last week to be sent to my Aunt for her birthday this week-it's using an image from Lacy Sunshine which I just fell in love with and it was such a bargain too at only $1!!  She's coloured with my Promarkers and I used some papers from my stash mounted onto Kraft card and a lovely freebie sentiment from Netty's cards. I also added some paper flowers by Dovecraft and my new Nellie Snellen corner die -hope you like her!


I'd like to enter her into the following challenges:

Robyns Fetish challenge 151 -Use Green
Crafty Sentiments challenge- Hello spring
Card Makin Mamas challenge - Spring
Fussy and Fancy challenge 84 - Flowers
Lacy Sunshine challenge 4 - Layer it up
Moving along with the times challenge - Spring is in the air
Papertake Weekly challenge - 1,2,3 (1 image, 2 flowers 3 papers)

I am going to try and get around to see some of your lovely cards now and then its the usual 'getting ready for Monday' routine!!)
Hope you all have a wonderful week, thanks so much for stopping by and until next time.
Aloha
Andree xx







20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...sweet image...great colours....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Andree love that image and beautiful green
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!Love your colouring and wonderful corner you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card Andrée. I love the colours you've chosen for the fabulously coloured image and the papers are lovely. I hope you get everything sorted in time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous Andree. I love the sweet image and the colours and details are beautiful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andree, such a pretty image and a lovely card. Beautiful colour choices.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at MAWTT.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Andree. Love the image and your colouring and colour choices. Fab papers and layout too.


    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is lovely Andree.. Great layout and colour choices..
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Andree. I love the image

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Andree - sweet image and pretty DP's
    Thanks for playing along with us at PTW and MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card in peaceful green tones :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this time

    Hugs from Beate

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, thanks for your email. I love seeing my sentiments on other people's cards. I'm so proud to see it on your lovely creations Andree.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card,gorgeous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Andree, Love that colour combo. Very citrusy, Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card Andree. Great colour combination and layout and such a cute image. Bet your aunt loved it
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card! I love your combo colours and your colouring is so perfect! thanks for playing with "Lacy Sunshine" this week! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Incredible card! So pretty! Thank you for joining Card Makin' Mamas Challenge! Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x