Followers

Thursday 7 March 2013

Liebster Award

Hello all,

First of all I would like to say 'hello' to my new followers and a big welcome to my blog, I'm so happy you have joined me.
I was so excited when I read this morning that I had been nominated for a Liebster award and I would like to say a huge Thank You to Andree at Ace Cards for this nomination. I have been a follower of Andree's for a little while and think her cards are just awesome and I'm sure you will too-to know that Andree likes my cards too is a huge compliment -so why not pop over and take a peek at Andree's blog here!

A Liebster award is given to blogs that you like which have fewer than 200 followers so as to encourage new followers to visit their blogs.

The rules are: that you thank the person who nominated you for the award and link back to their blog. Then post the award onto your own blog and nominate five bloggers who you admire that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to leave a comment on their blog too to let them know you have given them their award.
So, onto the five people I have chosen to forward this awesome award on to:

Jenny - Craft by Jenny
Kim - Tilly's Crafts
Louise - Bugzbuttonz
Jacqui - Jacqui's little piece of England
Eileen - Star's Cards

All of these ladies make the most amazing cards and I just love to see their beautiful projects-I'm sure they would all appreciate a visit from you, and don't forget to pop by to see Andree's lovely creations too!

I'm off now to do some colouring ready to make some Easter cards and a wedding card over the weekend. Will be back to show you the second baby card I made in the next couple of days.

Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time.
Aloha
Andree xx


6 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure to nominate you Andrée. You are most welcome and deserving x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Andree on your award.
    I am honoured that you feel my blog deserves this nomination but I dont add accept awards.
    I hope you are not offended by my refusal that is the last thing I would want to do
    jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooo much Andree. I really do love this happy blogging community where we all support each other. I love the encouraging and supporting system of awards and comments. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations. lots of love and hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind words and for thinking of me for the award. Unfortunately or should I say fortunately I have already received one, and don't think you are supposed to have more than one.
    Congratulations on receiving yours, you do so deserve it, I love visiting your blog
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nomination Andree. Not sure how it works but will investigate. I love your blog too, Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x