Followers

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Emma in torn jeans-green

Evening to you all
I hope you are all well and that everyone in the UK is enjoying this gorgeous gorgeous weather today-I actually took my cardi off for my drive home-first time this year!!
I have had a couple of busy days and evenings and can't believe its already Wednesday tomorrow, just crazy how quickly the time is going at the moment.
I had another commission for a second baby card for work yesterday which I made last night with a gorgeous image that I have bought from Pink Gem and I'm quite pleased how it came out-will post that later in the week but I wanted to post this card today which I also finished off yesterday as I have seen some challenges which are for the colour green and thought I'd like to play along-it never used to be a favourite colour of mine but it really is growing on me.
It's using my recent new digi from Pink Gem called Emma in torn jeans-I really loved this image and wanted to use it again-she's coloured with my promarkers and I've used some First Edition Up Up and Away papers and added a paper flower, a sentiment and some card candy. I cut a fancy strip along the green card with my fancy edge scissors (I realised recently that I have all these fancy scissors and never use them so am determined to try harder!!) Hope you like it.


I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

Card Makin Mamas challenge - Use green
Digi Haven challenge - Green
Moving along with the Times challenge -Lovely  Ladies
Simply Create Too challenge - Use mostly Green
Allsorts challenge - For a Lady
Sweet n Sassy challenge - Girlie

Well I'm off now to take a look round everyone's blogs as I haven't had the chance yet today.
Stay well and thanks so much for stopping by today.
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree xx







16 comments:

  1. Fabby coloring my friend!! Love your pretty papers and colors for your design! Gorgeous image too! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Andree. I love the image and your colouring is fabulous. The papers and flower are beautiful too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colours Andree they suit your image perfectly
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous - I just love that image - so so girlie and just right

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card Andree love the soft colouring.
    Thank you for playing along at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Andrée. The papers are gorgeous and your colouring is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again. Just to let you know that I've nominated you for an award. Visit me to find out more x
    http://acecardsandree.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card and lovely colouring!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card...Fabulous image...JX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card love the colours, Thanks for sharing with us this time at Allsorts, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card! Love the greens! Thanks for playing along with Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A pretty and perfect card for our theme Andree.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    I have a celebration with lots of prizes and it would be wonderful if you have time to create something to join in, you can check out what to do here

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a terrific card for a teen or "tween" girl! The background papers are great, and you did a wonderful job coloring the image. Thanks for sharing your work in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful.... I love the shades of green!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Andree: Your card is so cute--lovely image. Thank you for joining in our St. Patrick's [or Green} Challenge at Simply Create Too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice image. Thanks for playing at Digi Haven.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x