Followers

Friday 22 March 2013

Time for tea Booboo

Good evening to you all
I can't believe it is supposed to be spring-just where is the sunshine?? More snow forecast for the next couple of days too-just crazy!!
I have seen lots on the blogs this last week about Bloglovin so I have added the button on my blog too in case anyone wants to follow me on there when the google follower thingy stops-I wouldn't like to lose anyone!
I am on the final countdown now for my holiday-only 5 more days to get through and then off we go to see Mickey Mouse and friends-I'm so so excited!!! This will be my last post until after I come back-I had such high hopes of trying to schedule a couple of posts for while I was away but the time is just whizzing away from me and I still have such a huge amount to do so I think I have to realise that something has to give.
I will still try to get around and see your gorgeous cards right up till I go but if I slip a bit I hope you will understand!
My card today is made with a gorgeous image and sentiment from Digital Delights that I was lucky enough to win from a challenge at Card Crafter's Circle. He's called Booboo and I've coloured him with my promarkers. I have used some papers which came free with a magazine and I used my Martha Stewart lattice edger punch. I finished off with some flowers and added sequins to the flowers too. I hope you like him.


I'd like to enter him into the following challenges:

Bearly Mine challenge 78 - Anything Goes
CRAFT challenge 199 - Photo inspiration
I love promarkers challenge - Anything Goes

I hope you all have a fab weekend and I will catch up with you all when I get back-I will also hope to share some exciting news with you then too!!!.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree xx


11 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and doesn't he look look great with green and pink.
    Talking of green... def me... with envy. Haven't been to Florida for a couple of years,we sort of Disney'd out :)
    But oh for the sunshine you will be going to.
    Don't know where you are staying but if it is the Disney end there is a fantastic resteraunt/bar on the 191 called Logan's Roadhouse.... best surf and turf in Florida
    Hope you have a great time
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andree, oh have a lovely time I bet it will be brilliant!!
    Oh and love your card and the fab sentiment was one Wendy did for me when I was DT member at Digital Delights!!! Beautiful colours too, dont forget to visit me when you get back!! Lol, hugs, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andree. I love that cute image, pretty papers and fabulous sentiment.
    I hope you have a wonderful holiday, I am sure you will be pleased to leave this weather behind!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and so cute :) I love the image and nice colours. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card and a cute image. Hope you have a fabulous holiday!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Andree love that image and colours
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - have a fantastic warm holiday

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, Andree! These are the exact colours of my childhood bedroom! Fairyfloss Pink, Apple Green, and White! Love it!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable card Andrée, I love the green and pink together.
    You are so lucky to be leaving this awful weather behind, have a fantastic holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute image and a pretty card. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Challenges this time. Jackie.DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x