Followers

Sunday 3 March 2013

New baby boy

Afternoon all
hope your weekend has been a fab one. I am just exhausted today, been trecking all round Chatham and the outlet today trying to find holiday clothes for my son-only got 3 weeks to go and was getting a bit panicky as he has absolutely no summer clothes to take!! Both me and my visa took a bit of a battering I can tell you lol!!
After the decorating last weekend I was determined to have a lazier time this week so got out all my craft stuff yesterday and just played for the whole afternoon and it was lovely!!
This is the card I made for the teacher at work to send as a baby congrats for another teacher-am just hoping it will be OK.
I found a lovely image of a pram on the internet, coloured it with my promarkers and cut it out with an x cut die. I layered it with some gingham paper and and some papermania spotty paper from a blue capsule pad, added a Nellie Snellen corner die cut and finished off with some glossy accents on the rattle, a bow, liquid pearls, glitter and a sentiment.



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Bearly Mine challenge 75 - Anything Goes
Fab N Funky challenge 160 - Pastel Colours
Ladybug Crafts challenge - Colour Blue
Pennys Paper Crafty challenge 116 - Favourite Colour
Party Time Tuesdays challenge 109 - Anything Goes

Hope you have a fab week, thanks so much for stopping by and until next time.
Aloha
Andree xx

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous love this Andree, great image and I love the colour
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute card. I could do with making a batch of baby cards, we seem to be having a baby boom at work at the moment!

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous,love the colours and fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its more thank Ok, its beautiful! hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous baby card Andree, love the layout too!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful Andree. I love the image. The papers and delicate shade of baby blue are gorgeous.

    Thank you, also, for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week of “Anything Goes” well. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic card Andrée, I love that image of the pram. The layout and the corner die are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card...love the papers and the design...jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, Andree. I'm sure the recipient will love it.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, what a great find that pram was - colours up lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful baby card Andree. x

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card. Great colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the mix of patterns here and your image is just adorable. Great layout too.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Hope you'll be back with us again soon.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining us with your Pastel Colours at Fab'n'Funky this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWW!! This is so precious Andree!! :) I love your layout design and tiny pearls in your design!! Very sweet!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x