Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Cards for Karas birthday

Hello
I thought I would post the pictures of my daughters birthday cards -(one from me and one from my son).
Every year my daughter Kara tells me what she would like for her card-usually quite straightforward, ranging from Disney characters to Star Wars and Yoda!! This year however having been to Vegas she asked for a card with this on-huh, not so easy!!
I made this for her and she was very pleased with it. I also made the shopping card from my son to her as her big passion is shopping!!
Will hopefully post some more tomorrow but lots to do as family are all down on Friday for Easter and have loads to do.

Andree x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x