Followers

Monday 2 April 2012

School holidays!

Well, today is the first day of the two week Easter school holidays and already the sun is shining-I really hope it carries on!!
I was supposed to be doing some housework but I caught sight of the paper pack which came with my latest issue of Quick Cards and somehow that was more appealing than the hoovering!!
I have had a play with the papers and made a card which I have sent in to Quick Cards today-I think I will send it to my neice for her birthday next month-the papers are a bit different to the colours I would normally use but I love them all the same and its good to try different things.
Well hopefully I will get lots of time over the next two weeks to do some cardmaking-here's to a good Easter break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x