Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Little Peggy Cream

Afternoon all, well, I finally am catching up on some work round the house but I must say it is so boring!!!
I went into town today and when I came back I was all set for some jobs when I realised I had missed my brothers anniversary-I felt awful!! I quickly went out in my shed and made them a really quick card but they never turn out quite how you want them when you need them in a hurry do they????
I am having some real trouble finding craft items just lately-don't know if anyone else is finding the same??-several of our local craft shops have closed or reduced their stock, it is very frustrating-all I wanted today was some brown card but do you think I could find any??? Will have to resort to ordering online but the P&P always makes things so very expensive that way.
My card today is a Wee Stamp digi stamp by Sylvia Zet and I haven't used this in a while so thought I would try colours I don't usually use. I coloured her in a pale cream and green with my promarkers and layered her with some papers I won in a magazine competition. I added some punched flowers and pearls to finish.



I am going to enter her into the new challenge at lisabdesigns which is an 'anything goes' theme this month.
So, until next time then.
Aloha
Andree x

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours on this one, just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andree, thanks for joining the challenge on http://lisabdesignsinspiration.blogspot.co.uk Your card is so pretty, I love the colours & she is very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x