Followers

Monday 3 December 2012

Adams Christmas Elf

Evening all
It feels like it's been ages since I did a new post -there's just so much going on and I'm sure you are all the same!!!
I have my list ready for this week of 'things to do' and am going to have to tick them all off as I go as I am starting to panic about how little time there is left now.
One of my 'to do' things was make a card for my son and this year being 17 I just wasn't sure what to do-until I saw this little image which was a freebie from Digistamp Boutique!
My son works at our local Tesco's and on Halloween was the only person on the checkouts who dressed up (and boy did he look gruesome!!) His manager was well impressed and told him he can be the store's Christmas Elf this year -Adam's not sure if he was kidding or not lol but we keep making a joke of it so when I saw this little elf it just made me think of Adam.
I've coloured him with my promarkers and used some magazine freebie papers and some hessian which came from a garden centre. I punched a little tree and a snowflake and added a greeting to finish.



I would like to enter him into the following challenges:

Papercraft Junkies challenge 5 - Embellish it
Paper Playtime challenge - 90 Christmas colours
Divas by Design challenge 63 - Glitter and Sparkle
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 77 - I love Christmas
Digi Haven challenge - Anything Goes
DCC and friends challenge 5- Christmas
Lisabdesigns challenge - Christmas Joy
Stamping for the Weekend challenge 22 -  Texture
Digistamp Boutique -December customer challenge

Thank you for stopping by, have a lovely week and until next time
Aloha
Andree x

17 comments:

  1. Hello Andree, gorgeous card. I love the additon of the hessian. Thanks for entering the Lisa B Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Andree. That's a great image and I love the colours and hessian

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card Andree! love the cute elf
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the image, the colour scheme and the use of hessian. Fab card, thank you for joining us at the Papercraft Junkies Challenge, "Embellish It” Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Andree. Fabulous image, especially the image of a 17 year old having to dress like him. Great colouring and use of texture in you design
    ps your photography is getting better :)
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWW!! What a cutie pie!! He makes me smile!! :) I love your green colors and card design my friend!! Thanks so much for joining along with us at Fussy and Fancy Fridays!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, ha. Your son may decide to not be so good at wearing costumes! Cute elf card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Haven!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! LOVE the colors! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! A gentle reminder that in order to be eligible for prizes and honors you must use and link directly to a freebie digi for all to share. HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card Andrée. The elf is so cute and the hessian is a brilliant idea. Thanks for joining us at PapercraftJunkies and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ★ª"˜¨¨★ª"˜¨¯¯¨˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸★☆ SPECTACULAR☆★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜¨¯¯¨˜"ª★¨¨˜"ª Love your card and your bright, crisp colors! Thank you for joining us at Digi Haven.
    ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card Andree, super image and colouring,love the card design and papers too.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy…

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful vard, I love the colors and coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card thanks for sharing it with us at Fussy & Fancy this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in with our challenges at our Papercraftjunkies Challenge Blog.
    Tracey x
    www.papercraftjunkies.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a cheek chappie ... Thank you for joining us over at DCC & Fiends and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the brown and green together and this cute little elf, oh and the burlap too. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x