Followers

Sunday 9 December 2012

Snowman soup gift bags

Evening all
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend -I have had a really good one this week. Mum and Dad came down for the day yesterday and we had a little wander round some shops in the afternoon buying some goodies for Christmas!! Today I've been shopping with my son and then spent a little while in my craft shed which I have neglected somewhat lately so it was nice to have some time to myself!
I have been busy making some Snowman Soup gift bags for my neices and nephews (and Mum and Dad) and got the idea from Vicki of Stamp Smiles -one of my fellow Digi Garden Divas. When I saw them I thought they were so cute I just had to have a go at some myself and made some little bags from a template in the Docrafts magazine to hold the goodies. Inside is a sachet of hot chocolate, some tiny marshmallows, a candy cane and some Hersheys Kisses (which proved hard to get but Asda came up trumps!!) A little poem on the back of the bag tells the story of the Snowman Soup and I stamped a cute snowman with a stamp from Hobbycraft and coloured him with my promarkers. I stamped some snowflakes over the bags, punched a couple to stick on the front too and tied them all up with some shiny blue ribbon-hope you like them!



I would like to enter them into the following challenges:

Joanna Sheen challenge - We love Christmas
Shopping Our Stash challenge 80 - Winter holiday/Snow
Stamptacular Sunday challenge 193 - Anything but a Card
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge - I love Christmas
Crafty Sentiments challenge - Snowmen/ladies
Dream Valley challenge 47 -  Christmas
Divas by Design challenge 64 - Let it Snow
Lisabdesigns challenge - Christmas Joy
I love Promarkers challenge 146 - Anything Goes

Well, off the watch a festive film now, thanks to you all for stopping by today and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x


14 comments:

  1. These are so cute!!! Thanks for entering a second project into the Lisa B Designs December challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andree! What adorable snowman bags you've made! Hope you don't mind if I "borrow" your idea! Love the icey blue color and the cute snowman! Thanks for playing along at SOS!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous bags...I love them.

    Thanks for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous, I think they make such lovely gifts. That snowman image is so cute and I love the poem.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute Andree. Love the blue you have chosen and that snowman does look so friendly that he would give out recipes. Great idea to stamp the bags too.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous bags Andrée, I love your cute snowmen. I did similar gifts last year but with a mug instead of a bag. They were very popular as I'm sure your Snowman Soup bags will be x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHhhhhhhhh how cute they are love that blue color and the snowman is cute too thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday challenge this week

    Hugs Winnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too may be borrowing this idea. Love that blue and fab bag. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How super cute and what a wonderful idea! Thanks so much for sharing with our challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, I love the snowman image and on your gift bag. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and Crafty Sentiments this week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous bags. Love the snowflake paper and the snowman is lovely.
    Thank you for sharing these with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these! A great gift idea :)
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh girl!! I just LOVE these little bags!! Such a great idea to make for these!! :) Thanks for shouting out about me.. blushing!....you are too kind!! I'm so happy to see your creation being entered into the Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge my friend!! Thank you for playing along with us!! BIGGEST HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fab!! Happy Christmas! Laura (Joanna Sheen DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x