Followers

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Evening all
I hope this post finds you all well and not too stressed! I can't believe that this time next week it will be the big day, I just can't wait!
Before I start I just want to say a big 'thank you' to my blogging friend who is also called Andree funnily enough, for letting me know this morning that I had been lucky enough to be picked as a winner at Emma's cards-without Andree I would have totally missed the post as I'm afraid I have not been spending as much time as I would like on my blog and had obviously not been keeping a good eye open, so Thank You again Andree you're a star and totally made my day!
I have decided that this will be my last post for 2012 as I am getting a little stressed out over everything I have yet to do and I'm afraid somethings have got to give for now.
I just wanted to pop on quickly to post a Christmas card to all of you which comes with a huge 'THANK YOU' to you all for being a reader or follower and for all of your wonderful comments on my cards and also for all the help and advice I have received -I really do appreciate each and every comment and all of your support it really means alot to me!




We have received an awful lot of cards this year which are black and white with some red so  I thought I'd do my own version for you-I hope you like it
I have so enjoyed getting to grips with the world of blogging and I'm looking forward to practicing some of the new things I've learned next year.
Well, I hope you all have a very' Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year' and I'll see you all in 2013.
Thank you for stopping by and until next time.
Aloha
Andree xx

3 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Andree, I love the image and fabulous colours.
    Congrats on your challenge win, how nice for your friend to let you know.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also, looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous cards next year!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Andrée, it's lovely card and a well deserved win. I hope you enjoy your prize.
    This is another wonderful card, thank you.
    Have a fantastic Christmas and a great New Year. I hope you de-stress in time for the big day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you too, and it has been a great pleasure looking at your wonderful cards throughout this year. Be back for more in 2013. Have a brilliant break. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x