Followers

Saturday 1 September 2012

A Little Christmas Elf

Hello all
Hope you are enjoying your Saturday. We have had a very lazy one today, spent ages just sitting with the family chatting over coffee this morning which was lovely and a spot of gentle shopping this afternoon!! Are going to finish off by having a BBQ-I really needed a day like that after yesterday.
My card today is using another lovely freebie digi image from the Digi Garden and I have coloured him with my promarkers. I added some papers from my stash and some punched snowflakes and pearls.


I would like to enter him into the following challenges:

Papercrafting Journey challenge -anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge  54 - for a boy

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

4 comments:

  1. A super Christmas card Andree, I love the bright papers and the cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I was on a gem of challenge site, saw your card came over to look at it.
    As you have only a few followers I thought I would join your site.
    Your card is really lovely, and your blog looks fab.
    I live in Ashford so I'm not that far from you.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny welcome to my blog and thank you for your lovely comments. I will pop on over to take a look at your blog over the weekend-have so little time during the week to do the 'fun' stuff!! I know Ashford quite well, am often down at the outlet centre!!!
      Hugs Andree x

      Delete
  3. A really great card Andree. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x