Followers

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sassy Cheryl Girly Gift

Evening all
Hope this post finds everyone well.
First of all, a big hello to my new followers and welcome to my blog.
My week just goes from busy to busier-I'm sure each academic year gets more manic than the last!
I am looking forward now to winter and must admit to being a bit of a lover of it- I just love dark nights, lights and heating on and feeling all cozy indoors and am already getting into the habit of putting on my PJ's good and early lol!!
My card today is made with a Sassy Cheryl digi image and coloured with my promarkers and a white gel pen to add spots on her dress and bow. I used some paper from Dovecraft and used some of their flowers and buttons to match. I must admit I am a bit of a Card Candi girl and don't often use buttons but am quite getting to like them.



I would like to enter her into the following challenges:
The Poodles Parlour challenge - Here Come the Girls
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 74 - Buttons
Bearly Mine challenges 54 - Anything Goes
Jelly Park Friends challenges - All about the Children

Enjoy the rest of the week-until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

10 comments:

  1. This is pretty Andree, I love the papers and the colours. The image is sweet too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andree
    A beautiful card fabulous colour's thankyou for joining us this week at BEARLY MINE CHALLENGES
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and fab choice of colours and layout. Those papers work really well together
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. loving your blog background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andree,
    really pretty card. Love the image. I too love your blog background.
    I also prefer the autumn and winter months for the very reasons you have just mentioned.
    Good luck with your challenges.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, love the layout and fab papers, thanks for joining us at MMCS. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation thanks for playing along with us at poodles
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your colour combination, good luck thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x