Followers

Friday 7 September 2012

Lucy Lou Hanging Star

Hi all,
Firstly a big hello to my new followers, lovely to see you and a very warm welcome to my blog.
Just a very quick post tonight as I have a rather large glass of wine calling which I have looked forward to all week-just been one of those weeks!!
My card today is made with a Sassy Cheryl digi image, coloured with my promarkers. I used my Martha Stewart edging punch  and punched some stars to match. The papers are from Crafts Too at the Glitter Pot.
I think I must be having a bit of a 'blue' phase at the moment-must do something about that!!


 
 
I would like to enter her into the following challenges:
Sassy Cheryl challenge 131 - Got the Blues
Stampin' for the weekend challenge 17 -Starting Christmas Early
 
I hope you all have a fab weekend-get out and enjoy that sunshine, it's going to be a good one!!
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree x
 
 
 






















5 comments:

  1. What a fabulously fun image Andree, I love the borders too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image you've used!! What a fabulous christmas card!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Starting Christmas Early Challenge!! You've now got one less to make in the December mad rush!!

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just bought this image and you have inspired me. I love that soft blue. I see that you have your priorities in order ...wine first then everything else. I like that! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL! WOW! Totally loving this lovely Lucy Lou card. You did an AMAZING job with it and such great coloring and details!
    Thanks for playing in the Got the Blues challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I love it! Hope you enjoyed that glass of wine!
    I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge. I hope you will join us again, soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x