Followers

Thursday 6 September 2012

Christmas mouse blue

Evening all,
First of all a huge hello and welcome to my blog to my new followers-it's lovely to see you!!
Wow, have just spent a little hour out in my craft shed and for the first time in ages it actually got dark -I don't think I like winter crafting!!! It's all very well having my shed but its sometimes a little lonely out there in the middle of the cold winter. I do so envy all you crafters who have a warm cozy room in the house!! I have my eye on my daughters bedroom when she moves out but she's showing no signs yet lol!!!
My card today is made again with the little mouse stamp my friend gave me, coloured with promarkers and I have used the forever friends Christmas Snow paper pack. I've added some punched snowflakes and blue pearls to finish



.

I would like to enter him into the following challenges:
Joanna Sheen challenge - Going Dotty
Penny Black challenge - Early Christmas Makes

Well, nearly Friday-what a quick week this has been!!
Until next time then.
Aloha.
Andree x

14 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Andree, these are my favourite colours for Christmas cards.
    I normally charge £2 for a simple A5 and £3 for an 8"x8". Obviously the price goes up for personalised, embellished cards. Try doing offers - 3 cards for £5. You could take some peel off letters and personalise cards on the day. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andree and thanks very much too for the advice - a good idea about the peel off's, I will definitely do that.x

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card! What a cute little image and great colour choice. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, love the colours and everything about your card....lovely having you take part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty Christmas card Andree and very effective use and cutting of the DP's which gave a quite dimensional look.

    It's really great to see you at Penny Black and More challenge this month, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Christmas card Andree. Love the icy feel of it. Great image and love your layout. I make personalised cards for work and charge between £3-5 for them depending on how much the embellishments have cost, how much time they have taken and if I make a box for them.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the advice Eileen, will let you all know how it goes!! x

      Delete
  6. Very pretty, gorgeous image too! Thank you for playing along with us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Andree! I was so pleased to see you get featured in the Joanna Sheen Daily Talent Spot with this lovely card. Well done x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andree-I must admit I nearly fell off my chair when I saw it there lol!! x

      Delete
  8. Hi Isaw your sweet card on JS's daily talent spot, what a lovely image....can I ask the maker? I love the colours you used. With regards to selling cards/prices I would agree with prices but also making some very simple cards for around £1.50 - £2 is good, certainly though anything with hand coloured images should be at least £3-5. Good luck! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jane, thank you very much for your lovely comments and for the advice. With regards the stamp it was one my friend passed onto me a while ago so I'm afraid I don't know where it came from-it says it is called Simon's Christmas and is by a company called Sugar Mice-I don't know if that will help at all. Andree x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful. Love the sketch you used, and such a darling stamp!
    Thanks so much for sharing at penny black and more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The frame you made really gives it dimension - what a fab effect. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x