Followers

Saturday 10 January 2015

Cherry Love Blossom

Good afternoon to all my friends and followers today, I hope this finds you all well and having a lovely weekend. We are 'puppy sitting' for my daughters dog Evie today, boy it's hard work and I'd forgotten quite how much work is involved-she is just gorgeous though so I can forgive her!
I spent some time this week crafting with all of my new craft stash that I got for Christmas as I wanted to use this gorgeous image I won from Lacey Sunshine. I have really fallen in love with these images, they are so easy to colour up and are so lovely and clear.
I used 'Ethereal Enchantress Cherry Love Blossom' and coloured her with my promarkers. I used my new Lili of the Valley Promises pad and my two new dies-Xcut large border die and Spellbinders corner die. I added a couple of little punched butterflies, two gems and a little glitter-hope you like it:



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Whoopsi Daisy - anything goes
Love to Scrap # 45 -'S' sentiment, 'B' butterfly, 'L' layers
Crafty Boots - in with the new
Paper Creators Crafts # 34 -anything goes
Fresh Brewed Designs - favourites
Ruby's Rainbow -what did santa bring
Creative Knockouts # 71-girly girl
Chocolate, Coffe, Cards # 82 -no circles
Polka Doodle -  tic tac toe-sentiment, image, die
I Love Promarkers # 251 - new beginnings (new papers, dies and image)

Well I think that's all from me for today as it looks like Evie has woken up-it's just like having a baby again lol!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, thank you so much for stopping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave.
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree x





18 comments:

  1. Fab card Andree, sweet image and lovely papers. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boot Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Andree, such a sweet image, pretty papers and beautiful detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea what a beautiful card I love the design of it and the colours are gorgeous.
    Im so pleased that I have found your blog as your cards are gorgeous.

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this gorgeous creation and spectacular image and goodies added...
    :)
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card !!! Love softy colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee& Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty card Andrée and lovely papers. The die-cuts are gorgeous. I hope the puppy behaved x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andree I love the subtlety of colour in your creation. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our 'Tic, Tac, Toe challenge over at Polkadoodles http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/week-1-tic-tac-toe-polkadoodles.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card. Thanks for joining us in our Tic Tac Toe challenge at Polkadoodles
    Anjie (Senior DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a sweet card, love the image and your layout. (and I seem to use the LOTV paper pads on everything at the moment lol!)
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, very sweet !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator Challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gogreous, supersweet card. Thanks for playing along in the challenge at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wouw fablous card. Thanks so much for entering in our challenge no circles at CC&CC.
    Hope to see you in our next challenge.
    xxx Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card; love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing your new stash with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhh, this is SO sweet! I love your image and the paper combo that you used. They all go together so well with your lovely die cuts, just adorable! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC for our No Circles challenge. Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh so adorable,Andree! Thanks for playing along with PolkaDoodles’ Tic Tac Toe challenge. A new challenge has started. Come play with us!
    Asha (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an awesome project- I love every single detail! :) Thank you for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Initial Challenge of 2015!"
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! With SU
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    Crafty Cardmakers and more DT
    3 Girl JAM DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely coloring, and I love those die cuts. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Andree this is so perfect for our ‘FAVOURITES’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    DesĂ­re
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x