Followers

Saturday 31 January 2015

Dandelion Girl

Hello all, I hope you are well and staying warm.
I had prided myself on the fact I'd stayed clear of all the nasty colds and bugs going around- till now! but it got me in the end and I had to take a couple of days off work this week as I felt so poorly (something I haven't done in nearly five years!!) I've never known such a bad year for illness. Thankfully I feel a little better today so maybe I can get back to some crafting.
I bought this cute image just before Sylvia's store closed and managed to find time this week to colour it up. I used my promarkers and layered her with papers from my Lili of the Valley Country Meadow pack. I added some double punched hearts and a die cut butterfly as well as a little leafy die I got from Die namics. The sentiment is computer generated. Some paper flowers and pearls finished it all off:



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers # 281-garden life
Loves Rubber Stamps # 136-pink and girly
Simply Create Too # 78 -valentine/use hearts
Polkadoodles challenge - flower power
Digi Designs -include a heart
Paper Creator -anything goes
Inspiration Destination # 18-anything goes
Sister Act # 91 -anything goes

Thank you so much for stopping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

                      .

16 comments:

  1. Hi Andree what a beautiful card I love the colours and I really like the papers you have used.

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Andree, such a sweet image coloured beautifully to match those pretty papers.
    Sorry to hear that you have been unwell, I hope you feel loads better soon.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this pretty card with us at Passion for Promarkers this week. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you there next time.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you've been sick--NO FUN! This card is totally darling, though! The image is super sweet and the coloring is beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfectly pretty card Andrée. The image is so sweet and the background paper is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation Andree that is such a sweet, pretty image and those papers are lush a perfect match for that little girl, the softness of the colours look fab.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card, such a sweet image and pretty papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card.
    Thanks for joining my 'Garden Life' challenge at a Passion for Promarkers and Good luck.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and I love this image. Thanks so much for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your sweet little girl card with us at Simply Create Too for our challenge no. 78, Valentine's Day/Hearts. She's a cutie. Join us again soon.
    Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member).....feel better soon. I agree with you about the severity of the cold season this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh she is so adorable, love the pretty paper and the fabulous card design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the softness of your card...the pinks, the cute image. Just lovely...and certainly warms me up on a cold February day.

    Thanks for playing along at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.

    Lynn, IDCB

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is very cute
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x