Followers

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Wayanette - Wee Stamps

Good afternoon to all my lovely friends and followers today, I hope this finds you having a good week.
First of all I must say a big Hello and welcome to my two new followers, it's so nice to have you join me and I hope you enjoy my blog.
I am looking forward to a trip to the cinema tonight-we don't often go as it is so expensive but I really want to see the new film with Johnny Depp (who I love!!) and a trip to Nandos is on the cards too, so I hope it's good!!
I'm sharing this card today which I made with a wonderful image from Wee Stamps called Wayanette. I was so very upset to see that Sylvia was having to put a halt on her digi shop at Christmas time and would have loved to buy each and every image before the shop closed down. I'm hoping Sylvia will find a way around the problem and can re-open soon.
I coloured this with my Promarkers and used a new paper pack which I got as a table present at Christmas-it was from The Works but doesn't have any make on it unfortunately-the papers in the pack are very pretty though.
I've followed a sketch over at Cheerful Sketches as I thought it was a lovely one to follow. I punched some little butterflies for the top and added some glossy accents to the butterflies on the image. The edger punch is Martha Stewart:



 I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Cheerful Sketches # 20-sketch
Fresh Brewed Designs - January challenge Favourites (paper flowers)
Moving along with the Times - photo inspirations
Sweet Stampin - girly no pink
One Stitch at a Time # 228 - something new
Papertake Weekly - it's all new
Crafty Sentiments -girly
Fab n Funky #242 - something new

Well that's all from me for now, thank you so much for stopping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave.
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree x


21 comments:

  1. Hiya, this is so pretty, love it.

    Mmmm Nandos, love that too!!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Andree - I love your layout and colour combo. I managed to buy some of the Wee stamps, before Sylvia had to shut down - but, like you, I would have liked to buy more of them. I hope they can sort out it out and she can reopen soon.
    Hope you enjoyed your evening out.
    Thank you for joining in our Something New Challenge at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Andree, I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
    I agree, it's such a shame about Wee Stamps no longer being available as digi-stamps.
    I hope you enjoy your trip to the cinema.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is super, what a great card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card. Oh so pretty. Thank you for joining in our Cheerful Sketches Challenge.

    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaww, I LOVE this image. She's such a cutie, so wistful and sweet. Beautiful colouring and layout. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining our 'Girlie but No Pink' challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous,love the image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute - lovely image and detailing hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, such a adorable image...I too was very sad to see Wee Stamps digi shop close :(
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour combo's, stunning creation and what a cute image used..x
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and just right for our Challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Debbie X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful coloring and layout on your card and the image is just precious. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Andree. Sorry I have not been able to be around for a while and have missed commenting on some of your beautiful cards. This card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow nice card. Thanks for joining Cheerful Sketches.
    groetjes Ine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card. Fabulous image and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah really sweet card i like it! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at the Cheerful Sketches Challenge blog.

    Greetz,
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just a great card Andree!!
    I love the colorcombi you used.
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.... Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is great! Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely card!
    Thanks for joning us at Cheerful Sketches!

    Greetz,
    Marjoleine (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous take on our sketch with that adorable stamp...thanks for joining Cheerful Sketches!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x