Followers

Monday 5 January 2015

News!



Hello to all my friends and followers, I hope this post is finding you all well.
I've just popped on to let you all know my news-which I am really excited about!!
Before Christmas I applied to the DT call over at Party Time Tuesdays and was so thrilled to receive an email from Jenn asking me if I would like to be on the team-well, you can imagine my reply!! How excited am I to be working with such a fab team???
The announcement about the new DT has gone live on the blog today so I am now allowed to let you all know -if you want to take a look at the new team why not head on over to see here.
The challenges begin on the first Tuesday of every month so don't forget to come and visit us and join in- they are always Anything Goes so there's no excuse not to!!
Well that's all from me for now, I'll be back really soon to show you my first DT card for the Party Time Tuesday challenge.
Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by.
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

2 comments:

  1. Great news and you will do them proud.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats on your new DT place Andree.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x