Followers

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Somebunny Loves You Valentine

Hello to all my friends and followers today. I hope this is finding you all well and having a good week.
Once again I'm finding myself on the countdown to the next holiday-only 12 working days left!!
I've been spending lots of time crafting just lately but the other day I got one of those 'Just don't know what to use' moments. It's crazy isn't it-I have so many images and stamps and yet couldn't think what to use. I decided to go back to my stamp box rather than my digis and found this lovely stamp which I got from Quick Cards and have never used. I thought it would make a good valentine card for a male so teamed it with some papers from my new Lilli of the Valley pack which were a little darker and not quite so girly. I die cut and embossed a heart shape and punched three little hearts for the left side. I punched a strip for the bottom with a ribbon punch and threaded a strip of different paper through it rather than ribbon. I've also used glossy accents on the hearts on the bunnys mug and his foot:



I would like to enter the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers # 281-garden life
Robyns Fetish # 247 -animals
Dies R Us # 18 -embossing folder
Scribble and Scrap # 36 -anything goes
That Craft Place -love/valentine
Crafting Musketeers # 21-hats or valentines
City Crafter # 246-cheers
Crafty Sentiments - love, valentines day

Well thank you so much for stopping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave. I'm off soon for an early night as I feel terrible with a cold I seem to have picked up-roll on spring!!
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

18 comments:

  1. This is so cute and adorable Andree, love that bunny also the wonderful papers and colours, super, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a cute image Andree! And, your choice of papers and design are just perfect to showcase it! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘USE AN EMBOSSING FOLDER along with your dies’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Andree, I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww bless...What a lovely card Andree...Sweet bunny....Pretty papers...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andree what a beautiful card I love the image.
    and the papers you have used are a wonderful colour.
    Debs xxx

    www.debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally adorable! Love the image & your choice of papers for this cute design are awesome. Thanks for joining us for the "Embossing Folder" challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 21, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Andree, oMgoodness, this is such a super gorgeous image. You have made the sweetest Valentine card and love the goodies added.xxx
    ..xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweetie!
    Thanks for joining my 'Garden Life' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week and Good Luck.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. Love the papers. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Swwet and cute! Thanks for joining us at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet.Love the mix of pretty papers.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card & I loved the ''somebunny'' loves you, I'll have to remember that one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x